Monday, December 27, 2010
Thursday, November 25, 2010
Thursday, October 28, 2010
- God attends not only to apparently momentous events and people but also to those that seem both mundane and trivial... Indeed, so all encompassing is God's attention to events within creation that nothing... happens..by..chance. -Holman Illustrated Bible Dictionary
- Ephesians 1:11
Monday, October 25, 2010
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Friday, September 17, 2010
Sunday, September 12, 2010
It's about time I post pics of my last quilt. This was my first time to not have a pattern. Just had some strips of fabric and some ideas in my head.
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Friday, July 23, 2010
- Honestly not knowing (or caring) if it's Monday or Friday (this happened A LOT).
- Getting frustrated with something and immediately thinking "Ugh-where are my running shoes?!" then remembering I can't run!
- Feeling so guilty having to sit and watch Chad do the things I should be able to do around the house.
- Loving friends who brought dinner, cleaned my house & checked on me daily.
- Meeting mom for lunch everyday.
- Watching food network all day and cooking every night.
- The precious time spent with Mrs. Gateley learning how to sew.
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Monday, May 31, 2010
Friday, May 28, 2010
Here are a few pics from our trip to Green Acres.
"Green Acres" is what we have always called my grandparents land that sits
just east of Meeker, OK.
They bought 80 acres with a little, old farm house sitting on it back in the 60's.
They don't live here but visit just about every weekend.
We've made a lot of memories going to Green Acres:
- Finding turtles for the annual Yukon turtle race
- Campfires & weanie roasts
- Learning to fish...with chicken liver and worms
- This old cellar... always creeped us out!
- Swimming in the pond
- Staying the night and eating gma's biscuits & gravy in the mornings (which she cooked on an old, pale pink stove)
- Learning to drive at 13
- 4-wheelers...and 4-wheeler accidents
- Hearing coytoes
- The tree house and tire swing
- Dalice & I talking Erin into standing in the creek and grabbing the hot wire. (Sorry Erin!)
- Seeing how many fish we could catch before breakfast
- Finding deer tracks with gpa
(All of these pics were taken on my iPhone)