.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Barely a Bayer



At this time last year it was a sweltering 107 degrees. How do I know? Because all of my family and friends and people that must really love me braved the heat to watch us say "I do."

It has been an incredible year. I am so thankful for Chad. He has enhanced my life for sure. I have a completely renovated house and my lawn looks awesome-none of that has anything to do with me, I am constantly encouraged, believed in, loved, spoiled! I love him so much more today than I did even a year ago, and I didn't even know that was possible. Without him these last 3 months, would have been an absolute nightmare, but with him and the Lord, we have just had a minor bump in the road.

I always knew God had a plan for my marriage. I grew up praying for my future husband on a regular basis. I still find it hard to believe I married someone who was my best friend first. It's so neat to see how God orchestrated that and how He brought us together... in His perfect timing.
The Lord has blessed us, for sure.
I love you, Chad.

No comments:

Post a Comment